The financial consequences attached to direct and indirect discrimination when recruiting and selecting are unlimited so it is essential that your recruitment and selection processes comply with legislation and equal opportunities. You need cost effective and efficient processes in place that ensure that the right decisions are made so that you are able to attract and retain the right people. We can support you by reviewing and improving your recruitment and selection practices as well as assist you in all stages of this process.
Our support includes:
- Job analysis and design
- Creation of documentation e.g. job & person description, job advertisement etc.
- First stage applicant screening
- Long-listing, short-listing, inviting for interview etc.
- Assessment centre design, work-based exercise design etc.
- Competency based interviewing and assessment
- Job offer documentation
- Taking up references
Management training is available on the legal obligations as well as the practical skills required for successful recruitment and selection.
Located in Northamptonshire we work with businesses in Northampton, Corby, Daventry, Kettering, Towcester, Wellingborough, Milton Keynes, Bedford, the Midlands and the rest of the UK.
Please contact HR Bespoke Solutions for more information