In today’s business climate it is essential that organisations optimise the performance and development of their people as this improves business performance. We can help you develop initiatives that improve Employee Engagement so that employees feel passionate about their jobs, are committed to your organisation and put discretionary effort into their work. These processes will improve the management of both individual and team performance, staff development and the desired behaviours that foster better working relationships.
Our support includes:
- Creating an understanding of the benefits of Employee Engagement and how this can positively affect business results
- Linking business objectives with team and individual objectives so that business performance consequently improves
- Planning for performance by identifying the job focus, key job deliverables and clear standards of performance
- Establishing effective measures of performance
- Developing competency frameworks
- Creating fit for purpose appraisal and interim review documentation
- Reviewing and improving the link between performance management and staff reward
- Helping management prepare for the appraisal meeting
- Supporting management in the review of performance against standards, making their assessment and identifying training and development needs
- Training managers on how to provide effective feedback on performance
- Training managers on how to handle difficult people
Management training is also available on the essential skills & knowledge needed to design and implement a Performance Management framework as well as the feedback and skills required for handling difficult people.
Located in Northamptonshire we work with businesses in Northampton, Daventry, Kettering, Towcester, Wellingborough, Milton Keynes, Bedford, the Midlands and the rest of the UK.
For further information regarding Employee Engagement, Performance Management and appraisals contact HR Bespoke Solutions on 01327 830 008.